CCTV Cameras : Installing CCTV Systems
It's easy to install a CCTV system, as long as you follow the instructions. Just remember that installation time and effort may vary depending on the system you choose. Some systems come ready-to-go in the box and take only 5-10 minutes to install; others have to be set up from scratch.
Also, keep in mind that wireless systems are usually portable and don't require much more than an electrical outlet and some software, whereas wired systems require you to drill holes and route cables. Take this into consideration when deciding which CCTV system to buy.
Figure out where to position the camera in the area you want to monitor, based on what you want to see and the camera's specific features (focal length, pan/tilt/zoom capabilities, etc.).
Here's a basic rundown of how to install your CCTV system depending on whether the system is wired or not.
For Wireless Security Camera Systems
- Put the camera where you want it, plug it in if necessary, and turn it on.
- Install the software on the monitor/PC if necessary, configure it to pick up the signal, and adjust as needed.
For Wired Security Camera Systems
- Put the mounting bracket on the wall (or ceiling) and mark spots for the screws.
- Drill pilot holes and screw the mounting bracket in place.
- Drill a hole for the camera feed wire.
- Attach the camera to the mounting bracket and secure it there.
- Run the camera wire through the hole in the wall and over to the monitor, using wall clips or staples to keep it tight to the wall and floor/ceiling. Try to leave as little wire exposed as possible to avoid tampering.
- Plug the wire into the monitor, turn it on, and adjust as needed.
Once you've installed your CCTV system, you can feel secure in the knowledge that whatever happens in your home or business, you'll be able to see it.
Contact us: www.cctvbangkok.com to discuss with us your CCTV Camera requirements, If you have any questions about our CCTV Camera System, please call number 02-888-3508, 081-700-4715