Installing an ENC5400 2-Port or 4-Port Capture Card
PREPARING AND INSTALLING THE 2-PORT CAPTURE CARD
- Unscrew and remove the metal filler bracket for the PCIe x 4 slot. Set
aside the screw.
- Replace the high-profile bracket with the low-profile bracket
(supplied) as follows.
a. Remove the two screws that secure the high-profile bracket to
the card. Set aside the screws.
b. Align the screw holes on the card and the low-profile bracket.
c. Insert and tighten the two screws.
- Align the card with the PCIe x 4 slot.
- Gently press down on the card so that it is properly seated in the
PCIe x 4 slot.
- Insert and tighten the metal bracket screw to secure the card.