- Equipped with a HDMI interface supporting 1,920 x 1,080 display size
- 1x 4VGA (1,280 x 960) image with 2x VGA images or 6x VGA
images can be displayed in a split screen.
- Each of VGA images can be displayed at 30 or 25 frames/sec.
- Up to 256 cameras and encoders can be registered.
- Supports tour sequence and group sequence
- Up to 64 camera groups can be registered and called up in response
to power on, group sequence and schedule program.
- Supports camera site alarm signal: Alarm indication can be
displayed and alarm terminal output can be activated.
- Supports Multicast/Unicast for efficient network usage
- Single channel audio decoding G.726
- Schedule function: Pre-programmed display mode with camera
assignment can be activated by time schedule.
- Selectable Multiscreen border color: White / Gray / Black / OFF
- High speed network interface (100Base-TX / 1000Base-T) and
maintenance port (10Base-T)
- Setup can be made by the browser GUI.
- Superior reliability with an embedded OS